The BOTS app update (version 1.0.12)
Every day we all work hard to continuously improve the BOTS app. Regular updates are carried out to make the app even better. Hundreds of users are also added every day. And we are very happy with that. Together, we're going to make the world of investing even fairer. Today we will tell you what changes have taken place in the last update.
The BOTS app version 1.0.12
You can now find the latest version of the BOTS app in the App Stores. We have reached version 1.0.12.
Today we will share with you the most important changes from this new update.
Improvements in the payment process
- Payment is now possible with any browser: In the last version of the BOTS app, some Android users experienced problems paying. This was caused by bugs within the different internet browsers. From now on, Microsoft Edge, Ziggo Internet, DuckDuckGo and Brave can also be used to deposit money to the BOTS app.
- Improved bank transfer: The process of depositing money to the BOTS app via bank transfer has been significantly improved.
- Klarna: In the new version of the app Klarna has been added as a payment method. Important to know is that this is the link to Sofort. The option to pay afterwards via Klarna is not available for BOTS app users.
- Relevant payment method: When a user wants to deposit money to the BOTS app, the app will automatically show the last used payment method as the first choice.
All bot descriptions are now displayed in a uniform way. In addition, various languages will be implemented in the near future. Dutch and English are already available.
By optimizing the API (the key of the BOTS app) the overview of the total investments in the dashboard screen has been optimized. When money is deposited into the BOTS app from the available funds, this is also directly visible in the total overview.
- Some users with an Android device had problems opening the app after downloading it again. This has now been fixed.
- After paying, users sometimes had to wait a long time before the status went from pending to approved. This bug is now fixed as well.
Need some help?
In the unlikely event that there is something you need help with, our support team will be there for you. You can contact them directly or take a look at our Discord channel. We will be happy to help you.
Investing is for everyone
Everyone should be able to invest. And now they can. With BOTS. Together we are going to make the world of investment fairer and more transparent. Are you interested, but your question hasn't been answered yet? Take a look at the FAQs on our site. Or contact us, we will be happy to explain it to you in person.
The BOTS app is now live
There is no such thing as risk-free trading. It is possible to lose (part of) your stake.