BOTS by RevenYOU: A brief update on the beta version
The beta version of BOTS by RevenYOU has been running for some time now. Regular updates are still being made to make the app even better. There are also still users who are testing BOTS. And of course we are very happy with that. Because it's precisely these users who provide us with the feedback we desperately need to make BOTS even better. To make the world of investment even fairer. So it's time for a short update.
The beta version of BOTS has been downloaded 3743 times. Almost 1200 accounts have been created of which about 750 have actually been traded. This means that there are already 750 users who provide us with feedback. Feedback about the technology, about the bots themselves, about the design, about the performance, basically about anything you could give feedback about.
Precisely the feedback from these 750 users in the beta version of the app helps us by leaps and bounds. BOTS at RevenYOU wants to become the best platform on which expert developers offer their bots. Investing these bots for the user. They make their choices based on artificial intelligence, machine learning and algorithms. So bots are actually automated trading strategies. Spotify for trading.
The feedback received from all our users (as well as non-users) is used to achieve this goal. In this way, the best trading strategies become available to everyone. And not only for the richest 1% of the world.
The users of the beta version of the app help us to turn the world of investing upside down together. Together we make this world fairer and more transparent.
The latest update
In the last update (version 0.1.22) a number of things have changed. The most important ones are listed here:
Possibility to withdraw amount to your account. This goes as follows (if you already have a bot active):
○ Click on the TotalPortfolio (dark blue near the top of the dashboard). Then you will be taken to the withdrawal screens.
○ Click on withdrawal:You will be taken to the available funds screen. Here you can see the amount you can withdraw if you already put a bot in your dashboard. Below that are the active bots. You can also close one of these bots by swiping to the left. You can only withdraw a closed bot.
○ Click on Binance and you will be taken to the screen where you can withdraw.
○ Enter the amount you want to withdraw (type amount with a comma). There is currently a minimum of €25,- and a maximum of €3000,-.
○ Then select the bank account. This is always the bank account where you made your first deposit. It is not possible to transfer to another bank account.
○ Enter your passcode. If you have not yet set a passcode, you can create a passcode here.
○ You get another overview of your withdrawal amount with the amount that is actually written to your account after the conversion fee. Click on withdrawal and confirm with YES.
○ After that you will get a success screen with the amount deposited into your account. This is also visible at profile > transfer history. (N.B. It can take up to three working days before the amount is actually in your account).
APP - Dashboard:
All dashboard tabs are now automatically updated (active - pending - closed) every 10 minutes.
Graphs have been improved.
APP - BOTS
Success message when all available bots are active.(Awesome! You have started all the bots)
Graphs have been improved.
APP - Profile
Users are now forced to set a passcode instead of the SMS code when investing in a bot.
The feedback screen now also refers directly to the chat.
New users will be given a default when they set a passcode that the start screen does not immediately show the total portfolio amount. If they do want to see the amount on the passcode welcome screen, this must be set manually in profile. Existing users still have the default setting that they will see the amount.
Over the past few days, we have received feedback about declines resulting from an unexpected closure of the exchange Binance has stuck a position with a number of users. This sometimes had major consequences, up to more than 40% loss. An unpleasant concurrence of circumstances, which fortunately does not occur very often. It is not the Bot strategy, nor is it our system. With the further development of our local order book, this risk will soon be overcome. For the time being we will solve the problem manually and prevent as much as possible.
You can report any bugs on our support page. You will also find current issues and solutions here. On our contact page we also have extra information about the unexpected closure of Binance and a movie about the withdrawal process.
Through our Discord channel you also have a direct connection to us, so we can help you directly if you run into problems.
BOTS by RevenYOU is still in development and all feedback is therefore still more than welcome. If you encounter a problem with the app, please check our status page. On this page you will find current systems including uptime percentage and any pending incidents. If your incident is not listed, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to help you.
The BOTS by RevenYOU team strives for total transparency, hence this update. In the future, we will continue to share with you our successes as well as our areas for improvement. Soon, our roadmap will also be publicly available to everyone, so that our development is clear, honest and transparent.
Investing is for everyone
Everyone should be able to invest. And now they can. With BOTS. Together we are going to make the world of investment fairer and more transparent. Are you interested, but your question hasn't been answered yet? Take a look at the FAQs on our site. Or contact us, we will be happy to explain it to you in person.
The BOTS app is now live
There is no such thing as risk-free trading. It is possible to lose (part of) your stake.