9 apps to use next to BOTS
Bots makes investing easy for everyone. You use the app with the same ease as you use Spotify and Netflix. To make it even easier for you, there are a number of apps that we recommend you use in addition to BOTS by RevenYOU. Today we will list them for you.
Investing is what you do with money that is left over, with money that you don't need anywhere else in the near future. It is therefore useful to be well informed about your personal financial situation. And of course there are apps to help you with that.
- Banking app. Whichever bank you're banking with, the app that comes with it is indispensable. The app tells you exactly where you stand, which bills have been paid (and which haven't), how your savings balance is, in short: everything. And not unimportantly: you use the banking app to make your deposit to BOTS. Easy, via iDEAL.
- Budget apps. Besides the banking app, many banks also offer a budget app. Useful to see how much you actually spend on groceries, petrol or other things. This app is often linked to your banking app. You can also tag your investments as a separate category in these apps. It's nice to see how much you put in and how much you earn in the end.
- Investment apps. A good investor often spreads his risks. This is of course also possible within BOTS. Just choose multiple bots with different risk levels and you're already spreading your risk well. But if you really want to compare other investors with us, another investment app is the best way. Pay close attention to the transaction costs. It's a shame if you spend a lot of money on that. At BOTS byRevenYOU only pay 0,0002 x your deposit. Part of this is for the bot developer and part for us. Honest and transparent.
Apart from having control over the growth of your money, and your money itself, it never hurts to get extra information. There are a number of apps that can be used in addition to BOTS.
- News. Everything that happens in the world affects money to a greater or lesser extent. On the economy. So it's not awkward to make sure you're aware of what's happening in the world. With a good news app you are always well informed. And it's also good for your general development.
- Financial magazines. Not everyone likes to read extensively the stock market news in the newspaper. There are plenty of magazines that also bring you the most important news via an app. Quickly checking how hot they are becomes very easy. Of course, you can also check the progress of your investments within the BOTS app.
- RTLZ. RTLZ's app brings a combination of news and exhibition news. And complements this with reports, opinion pieces and background information. With this app you are fully informed about the latest trends, the latest news and the most important backgrounds.
Apart from knowledge and skills, a portion of inspiration is a must. By letting yourself be inspired your own personal goals will grow. Goals that you can achieve faster with the BOTS app.
- Streaming services. In the meantime hundreds of documentaries and films have been made about investing and investing. But also about people who are smart with their money. Check out your streaming app on the subject of FIRE(Financial Independence, Retire Early) and get inspired. Guaranteed you will have a different view on your own money and how you can make it work to your advantage.
- Sprout. If you are interested in investing, entrepreneurship, startups and scaleups, the Sprout is the place to be. Through their platform they share inspiring stories. Success stories, but also stories that everyone can learn from. Especially if you are, or want to become, an entrepreneur, you can't avoid Sprout.
- Podcasts. You can also use your podcast app to pick up bins of inspiration. With the right search terms (for example: invest, invest, FIRE, grow money) you'll find yourself in a huge range of fun, educational and above all inspiring podcasts. Choose a podcast that fits your needs. And be surprised by new insights.
Which app do you find indispensable to use next to BOTS? We are very curious about your tips and tricks.
Investing is for everyone
Everyone should be able to invest. And now they can. With BOTS. Together we are going to make the world of investment fairer and more transparent. Are you interested, but your question hasn't been answered yet? Take a look at the FAQs on our site. Or contact us, we will be happy to explain it to you in person.
The BOTS app is now live
There is no such thing as risk-free trading. It is possible to lose (part of) your stake.