5 reasons why BOTS is going to turn the world of investing upside down
Investing with BOTS is super easy and gives you more return than investing with an old-fashioned investment fund. Today we give you 5 reasons why investing with BOTS will turn the world of investing upside down.
We think investing is science. And we want everyone on earth to invest like a billionaire. We do that with the help of Bots. The app that has now made the best trading strategies available to you. And not just for the richest 1% of the world.
The app is an open platform on which expert developers offer their bots. These bots invest for you. They make their choices based on artificial intelligence, machine learning and algorithms. So bots are actually automated trading strategies.
Of course we are very prejudiced, because we built the app. Nevertheless, it is certain that investing through a bot has enormous advantages on all fronts. We've listed those advantages for you today. Bots invest better than people.
- Asleep? We're not starting that. Every investor should get some sleep. There's no other way. Even if it's only for a few hours. But what if something exciting happens in the market in the meantime? Then, as an investor, you'll soon be behind the times. Bots never sleep. Handy. Because that way they can always respond to changes in the market.
- Investing on the basis of data? Our bots are super smart. And really super smart. Because they invest based on artificial intelligence, machine learning and algorithms, they're always ahead of the game. All available data is used to give you the highest return. And you really can't put all that data in one investor's head. No matter how smart this investor is. So the intelligence of the bot will give you more return. And do you want to see how a particular bot does it first? That's possible. Choose a bot, follow it for a while without investing any money and then decide for yourself how satisfied you are with the result achieved. That way you can see for yourself how smart our bots work before you invest money.
- A bad feeling? Emotion we turn off. We humans have emotions. And those emotions determine our behavior. Makes sense. On a day when you feel happy, you behave differently than on a day when everything is hard for you. So on a bad day you will make different decisions about your investments than on a good day. Just like the person who might be investing for you. And although these investors are already a lot better at eliminating emotions than we are, bots can do even better. They don't have emotions. All their actions come from data. From logic. And from reason. It's a nice thought when you entrust your money to someone.
- Pay for that expensive car of the person who invested for you? I don't think so. A business has to make money. That much is clear. And the same goes for the person who invests for you. They don't do this for free. Unfortunately. Only you really want to pay for your bank's golden doorknobs? For the marble toilets at your fund manager's? For your crypto dealer's expensive car? Isn't that right? Each of our bots uses only 0.0002 x your deposit to give you the best return. Part of this is for the bot developer and part for us. Fair and transparent.
- Swiping through your bots? Just can. Ease serves man. Something that seems very difficult doesn't have to be. Bots is a super easy app. You'll use it just as easily as choosing a series on Netflix or listening to your favourite artist's new album on Spotify. You look at what you want. You check the results before you submit them. Choose the bot that's right for you. You start investing. And finally, you swipe through your results. Clear and easy to use.
Investing is for everyone
Everyone should be able to invest. And now they can. With BOTS. Together we are going to make the world of investment fairer and more transparent. Are you interested, but your question hasn't been answered yet? Take a look at the FAQs on our site. Or contact us, we will be happy to explain it to you in person.
The BOTS app is now live
There is no such thing as risk-free trading. It is possible to lose (part of) your stake.